Mr. Andrea Raffaele, hereafter referred to as Landlord, Tax Code RFFNDR91D17I854V, Tel +393405504813, email email@example.com,
Detail for Tourist Lease
See lessee details on the reservation made through Online Travel Agencies (OTAs) or directly through the website romecitycentre.com or Email
WHO WITH THE RESERVATION THROUGH THE O.T.A. OR DIRECTLY ACCEPTS
the property located at via San Telesforo n. 15, for a number of beds specified in the reservation, up to a maximum of 4, 1 bathroom, and furnished with the furniture, kitchen table, and appliances shown in the advertisement photos.
The lease will be governed by the following agreements:
- The contract is entered into and accepted electronically for the duration of the days indicated in the reservation.
- Check-in. The availability of the accommodation is granted simultaneously with the delivery of the keys starting from the day indicated in the reservation.
- Check out. The guest must vacate the premises by 11:00 am on the scheduled departure date indicated in the reservation, without the need for notice.
- At the time the guest appears to retrieve the keys to the property, they will immediately accept this agreement and pay the amount in euros indicated in the reservation for the tourist rental of the property.
- The property must be used exclusively for tourist purposes, and the guestmust host the number of people indicated in the reservation.
- The guest cannot sublet or loan the property, in whole or in part, under penalty of the automatic termination of the contract.
- The guest must notify the owner or their representative of any defects in the property and furniture within forty-eight hours of receiving the keys.
- The expenses related to the provision of services, such as electricity, water, gas, and condominium expenses, are the responsibility of the landlord.
- The accommodation is delivered clean, with bed linen and towels, and furnished with a digital Wi-Fi connection.
- In order to comply with the general obligations of mutual correctness and transparency and those specific to the registration and communication to the Police Headquarters of the personal data of the occupants provided for by Art. 109 T.U.L.P.S., the guest must present suitable identification documents to stay in the accommodation before allowing them access to the structure.
- The use of the accommodation is governed by the applicable rules that regulate lease matters, except for the derogable provisions of this agreement, which are supplemented by the Accommodation Usage Regulations posted inside the accommodation.
- Termination. Considering the peculiarity and brevity of the use of the accommodation, if the guest no longer needs to use the accommodation for the agreed-upon period, in whole or in part, they cannot request a reduction, even partial, of the rent agreed upon in the reservation. The landlord, if they are no longer able to make the accommodation available for the entire or part of the agreed-upon period, must offer the guest a suitable alternative.
- The guest, aware of the harm that could be caused to the landlord and any subsequent tenants arriving in the event of delayed vacating of the accommodation at the time of check-out, undertakes to compensate any damage thus caused to the landlord, who may therefore request compensation for any further damages.
- This agreement is governed by Italian law, and in the event of a dispute, the competent court is the one in Rome, after the attempt at mediation, where mandatory.
This agreement is approved between the parties as provided for by Art. 1333 of the Italian Civil Code at the time of the guest check-in with the delivery of identification documents and keys to the accommodation.